Tuesday 25 September 2018

Intro

Hi, my name's Jason.  I'm from Australia but I have been living in Japan since early 2013.  I am not a foodie, I am not a ramen expert, but I love ramen and have been inspired to start this blog because of Brian Macduckston who writes Ramen Adventures which is the English guide to ramen places in Japan.  Now I won't be updating every week or twice a week as I, unfortunately, have high blood pressure and too much ramen is not good for me, but expect updates maybe twice a month.

I also have another blog that I write about places, events and other food in Japan.  It is called A Life Less Normal which is more about places, events and other food in Japan.  Feel free to check that one out too.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my musings here about ramen on just another ramen blog, or JARB for short.  I know that food loving is very subjective so please understand that these are simply my thoughts about the ramen that I try.

Cheers and see you back here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment